Saturday, March 8, 2008

Alphabet crazy!!

So, here is a quick example of what Daniel does all day while William runs around like a crazy man & plays with his trains. Can you say "alphabet-obsessed"? I figure it's payback for wanting William to learn his letters when he was younger. Daniel knows all of them now, so there is no fooling him with the wrong one when he's asking for a specific one. If he says "Gee, need Gee" (his word for "g"--combo of the name & the sound it makes), you'd better come up with the g pretty quick or it will be meltdown city!! (Don't know WHERE he gets his temper & determination from!) And, considering that the letters are approximately an inch by an inch & a half, they get lost pretty quickly. Scott's & my mission in the evenings is to locate all 26 so that little Daniel can have the one he wants in the morning! Phew, the trials of parenting ;-)



***Promise William videos to come. I found some older ones of him singing his ABC song & "Head, shoulders, knees, and toes" on our older camera the other day, so as soon as I load them, I'll post!

No comments: