Saturday, May 2, 2009

Little Firemen

William's friend Hayden won a firehouse birthday party at their school auction. My parents came in this morning, so Scott & I were able to take William all by ourselves! Nana & Grandpa Sam were very happy to have some baby time while Daniel napped!!!

From firetruck birthday party


Here are all the kiddos listening to the firemen tell them about safety & what to do in case of a fire. I was very impressed when the whole room shouted "Stop, Drop, & Roll!!" in response to the question of what to do if your clothes catch on fire. Go, Preschoolers!!

From firetruck birthday party


And, here are a couple of the younger brothers with their hats on. This is Peter, Stephen's little brother and our friends Michelle & Jason's youngest:

From firetruck birthday party


This is Wesley, Kaitlyn's little brother and Summer and Corey's little guy:

From firetruck birthday party


Here is William staring in (horrified?) fascination at the fireman in all of his gear. I couldn't decide if he was scared of him, or amazed by him!!

From firetruck birthday party


The kids even got to ride the old-fashioned fire truck since the weather held:

From firetruck birthday party


From firetruck birthday party


From firetruck birthday party


From firetruck birthday party


And, then they got to climb in & out of a more modern one & William even got to ring the firestation bell.

From firetruck birthday party


From firetruck birthday party


From firetruck birthday party


From firetruck birthday party

2 comments:

momof2in09 said...

Looks like he had a good time:-)

Ryan, Dawn, Calvin & Alayna said...

ok, I cannot believe how big Wesley is! Makes me realize how long I have been gone. Looks like William had a blast.