Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 80th, Mama Sue!

I flew in to New Orleans for the weekend to surprise my grandmother for her 80th birthday. Colin got to come with me by default! We spent Friday night in New Orleans & Colin & I both got to meet my cousin's baby, who was born exactly one week after Colin. Best my cousin & I can figure, they weigh almost exactly the same, but Colin is longer, so Miles looks a whole lot chubbier, at least to me! They were very interested in each other & Colin kept trying to bang on Miles' face. It was pretty cute to see.

From Louisiana trip


Here's a picture of me and my three siblings at the birthday bash Saturday afternoon:

From Louisiana trip


And, my brother David and my youngest sister Catherine meeting Colin for the first time:

From Louisiana trip


From Louisiana trip


My mom and her two sisters with my grandmother:

From Louisiana trip


And, a generation picture--my grandmother, my mom, me, and Colin. Four generations in one shot!

From Louisiana trip


And, just a shot of me & my mom at dinner. I think I ate fried shrimp 4 times in the 2 days I was there. Felt like Bubba Gump--Fried Shrimp po' boy, Fried Shrimp platter, etc, etc, etc!

From Louisiana trip

No comments: