Thursday, August 19, 2010

Soccer Mom

I've had the van for four years now, so I guess now that William is playing soccer, it's official--I am a soccer mom! William will be playing K soccer for his school & they had their first practice today. He was super-duper excited! He loved the drills, loved the warm-up exercises more, and I think he talked his poor coach's ear off the entire practice! We had to buy soccer cleats, soccer shorts, and shin guards. Doesn't he look adorable?????

From Soccer--St. Teresa


Here he is doing his "exercises", which are by far his favorite part of practice, at least so far:

From Soccer--St. Teresa


And, getting ready to do drills:

From Soccer--St. Teresa


Daniel came along for the ride & spent the entire time looking like this as he searched for acorns, one of his newest passions, LOL:

From Soccer--St. Teresa


Next practice Saturday morning, so I just hope it goes as well as this one did!

1 comment:

Ryan, Dawn, Calvin & Alayna said...

OMGosh! Daniel is still hunting for acorns? Too funny!