Thursday, January 1, 2009

The rest of our Christmas vacation

We got to see Uncle Jim after he came back from his hunting trip, but I managed to take no pictures of him rough-housing with the boys. I think my boys are needing some Daddy time because they were ALL OVER HIM, wrestling, etc!! It was great to see him.

On the 30th, we packed up & moved to my friends', Kim & Carroll's, house. Their two girls are both my boys' ages. Linley was born 16 days after William & Laney the October after Daniel. We spent New Year's Eve with them & the boys had their first fireworks experience. William's favorite thing was "sprinklers", otherwise known as "sparklers". Carroll & the other daddies bought a TON of them & all the littler kids ran around with them while the bigger kids shot fireworks off in the street. My little guys made it until 9:30, when William told me he was tired & wanted to go home. I'm embarrassed to say, I was in bed by ten, but we had a blast!! Again, no camera for me--I'm not sure what happened to the darn thing while we were there! Thanks to Kim & Carroll & "the girls", as William calls them, for their hospitality.

No comments: