Saturday, June 20, 2009

M&M's for breakfast

There are many things I swore I'd never do once I had children, the biggest of which is bribery. Well, my 2 year-old had M&M's before he ate anything nutritious because he woke up dry for the first time. We've been waking him 1-2 times per night for a week and a half in an attempt to get him completely out of diapers. I figure if I choose to call it a reward, it's not really going back on anything, right??????

Here's the very proud & excited little guy as he gobbled down his "reward". The third picture is his non-spontaneous picture smile. Ain't he cute?

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brad, Brooke, Abigayle, Rebekah and Indy said...

I would NEVER do such a thing! HAHAHAHA. I had lots of things I said I wouldn't do as a parent too...I'm just happy to know I'm not the only one who changed once the kiddos actually arrived! :)