Friday, July 3, 2009

Our little hound dog

And, no, I'm not referring to myself, but to Colin! Please excuse the lovely singing I needed to do in order to get Colin to join in. If you'd ever told me I'd be singing and then posting it to a blog that the entire world would be able to hear (in theory!), I'd have said you were crazier than a loon. But, here I am.

I usually sing to Colin when I'm trying to get him to take a nap, & it's always Brahm's lullaby. Just today, he decided he needed to join in. Listen to our little crooner! American Idol, here we come! He's really been noticing the camera lately, so he gets a bit distracted. Usually, he sings his little heart out during the whole song.

From videos


And, here is one of him giggling with our neighbor. Apparently, the little guy is ticklish!

From videos


And, just one of him looking adorable! You can tell that he's really starting to tune into the camera. Look at those smiley eyes!

From videos

2 comments:

Ryan, Dawn, Calvin & Alayna said...

How cute is he?! Wish we were there to tickle him.

momof2in09 said...

I luv these videos of Colin..the one of him giggling with Scott and then him singing! Too cute for words!;-)