On the Sunday, we went to the St. Louis zoo. I didn't take too many pictures, but we got some neat ones of the kids at the new stingray exhibit, petting the stingrays. I thought they'd feel a bit like a shark (yes, we've petted those, too!), but it was a little "slimier", for lack of a better term. The stingrays were great & would swim right up to you & get right under your hand so you could pet them. It was almost as if they liked it. They're actually really beautiful when you watch them swim! Check out my brave little adventurers leaning WAY over the wall so they could get a good feel. Scott had to hold their feet!
And, here is a cutie-pie snap of Colin in my carrier. He spent the morning in the stroller & after lunch, got into the carrier & promptly fell asleep. I bought this carrier when I was positive he was a girl & it's just so darn comfy I can't sell it!
No comments:
Post a Comment