Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brunch at the O'Club

We went back to the O'Club for brunch with Santa again this year. We had to make a much later reservation than last year because I was working the weekend he was going to be there. Since I'm always out by noon on Sundays, 1 PM it was. Our good friends the Bautzes came with us. We weren't able to stay as long as last year because it was directly during Colin's naptime, but in standard Colin form, he was a trooper.

William & Luke:

From Christmas 2009


Daniel & Will (there's that "in severe pain" face I was talking about a few posts back!):

From Christmas 2009


Cutie-pie in his high chair (think that thing was around when I was his age!):

From Christmas 2009


And, trying to stay awake after he ate:

From Christmas 2009


Getting slap-happy with Daddy:

From Christmas 2009


On Santa's lap--William was thrilled, the other two not-so-much! (Daniel insisted that he didn't want Santa to come into his house):

From Christmas 2009


And, our two with Luke & Will:

From Christmas 2009


Overall, it was a good lunch, if a bit quicker than we'd have liked due to Colin's impending meltdown! There was live entertainment & the four big boys entertained themselves by running around in the back of the room & dancing to the music. Hopefully, next year, we'll have more than one excited to see the jolly old elf!

No comments: