He's still madly in love with his big brothers. Some mornings, it's all I can do to keep a hold on him when I'm carrying him down the stairs because he's craning his neck so hard to see around the corner & see what they're doing. When he hears their voices, he freezes & looks around for them!
He still loves all food & HATES dirty diapers--it's the only time we hear him REALLY cry. If Colin starts his angry cry, we now know to check his diaper first! I've seen babies get fussy if they need to be changed, but this gives a new meaning to it. Other than that, he's full of giggles & kisses (otherwise known as eating the face of the one he's kissing) and has started smacking his lips when you make kissing noises at him. He loves to bang things & has started clapping his hands together.
Here are his 6-month pictures. We had these taken at 6 months, but only just got them back recently:
| From Colin pics |
(love the fat baby rolls on this one)
| From Colin pics |
| From Colin pics |
And, here is a quick video of his new trick. I'm holding my breath this trick will occupy him for a few more weeks!! Wish me luck.
![]() |
| From videos |
And, then, just because I got nostalgic, here is one of William, and one of Daniel, too. These are longer, but SOO cute. I just forget how they sounded a few short months ago!
![]() |
| From Big kid videos |
![]() |
| From Big kid videos |



1 comment:
How cute is Colin??!!! He is going to be crawling in no time. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment