Friday, January 22, 2010

From belly-crawling to up on all 4's!

Colin & I took a trip to Chicago to visit one of my good friends from college and her husband. They have hardwood floors throughout their townhouse & Colin took complete advantage of it in order to learn how to drag himself around. Here's what he looked like the Thursday after we got home:

From videos


Thank goodness I got it on video because this was him just one day later:

From videos


He still doesn't realize that he can crawl for more than a few feet at a time, but he's officially up & running!

2 comments:

Ryan, Dawn, Calvin & Alayna said...

Look at him crawl! How cool! Look out Mommy, the trouble starts now!

Phil & Katie said...

Look at him go! I can't believe the difference after just one day! They get so big so darned fast...