So, after Wisconsin, we drove back thru Chicago & spent the night to break the trip up, and also to pick Robin up. She came back to visit for a week since her hubbie was going to be on a work trip. My mom flew in the following Tuesday, so we had a fun-filled week with lots of visitors!!
Mom, Robin, and I all went out to dinner one night at
Paulo's at The Mansion. If you live around here, be sure to check it out. The food is FABULOUS!! Here we are all dressed up:
And at the restaurant:
We were all looking great, but we ate so much that I had to get out of my dress immediately upon getting back home :)
We mainly just hung around the house during Mom's visit. We hit the pool a time or two:
While Mom was here, William learned how to swim without his life vest. He's been hovering on the brink, but in true William-fashion, has been very hesitant to go all out. We were "practicing" & I just kept backing up while telling him he was fine & was swimming. When he got to the other side of the pool, he shouted, "I did it!" and that was that. He's now swimming like a little fish all over the place. Daniel won't be far behind! If I could get him to stop giggling in delight, he might even have gotten it already :) I've got videos, but I have to figure out a new way to post them, so hopefully, they'll be up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment