Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daniel's First Day of School

The preschools around here generally don't start until after Labor Day, so today was Daniel's first day of school. I think my little man has generally enjoyed his time with just Mommy & Colin (see the post from earlier for evidence of that!), so he wasn't too sure he wanted to start school today! He kept saying, "No, Mommy. I think I'll just stay with you and Colin." Part of the problem was that when we went to Open House to meet his teachers, Luke & Will weren't home from Seattle quite yet, so he didn't see too many people there he knew. Thank goodness once we got to school & he saw his two besties, he couldn't wait for Mommy to leave! Here are the pics from today:

From Daniel first day of school


From Daniel first day of school


From Daniel first day of school


From Daniel first day of school


From Daniel first day of school

No comments: