Every year, all the branches of the military have an annual ball. It's never worked out for us to go to the Air Force one because Scott has either been on a trip, deployed, or I've been big and pregnant! Corey works for an Admiral this year, so he and Dawn had to go to the Navy Ball. Dawn begged & pleaded for us to go because Corey was going to have a "working evening", so I added my begging and pleading to hers & Scott agreed to go. Our friends Chris & Lea offered to watch our kids for the night, so we even got to stay in a "hotow" and spend the night!!! So, after Daniel's birthday party (see below post), we ran home, hopped in the shower, packed everyone's bags & dropped the kids off. Scott & I then hightailed it over to the Big City to get dressed & hang out with some of our best friends for the night. Here are the pictures:
The four of us looking pretty darn good, if I do say so myself:
Dawn & I with the view of Busch Stadium behind us (from our room):
"Stayin' Alive":
Scott & I after a few hours of drinkin' and dancin'. Jackets had come off!
Jackets off & party shirts on parade:
Ladies' close-up:
Overall, it was a fabulous evening. Scott had a blast, so here's to hoping next time one of these balls rolls around, I won't have to beg so hard to get him there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment