Thursday, September 4, 2008
Daniel's First Day of School
On Thursday, Daniel started pre-school, too. He goes to the same school William does, but he only goes two days a week. Since Monday was a holiday, his first day fell on Thursday. He wasn't too excited to see me leave, but hopefully, that will get better as time goes on. He already knows one little girl in his class & was very excited to see her today. Finally, a chance for Daniel to make some friends his own age! Poor little guy has been hanging out with William's friends since birth. I debated about whether to send him in underwear or a pull-up, but since he's been doing so well with his pottying this week (i.e., no accidents & only starts to go in his underwear if Mommy doesn't move fast enough--always finishes in the potty), that I decided underwear was the way to go. I sent 3 changes of clothes just in case, but we didn't need even one!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment