Saturday, February 21, 2009

Animal BDs

On Valentine's Day, we went to Allie's (our neighbor's) birthday party. She had it at a place called The Tye-Dyed Iguana in O'Fallon. There was a demonstration with several animals (which we missed 2/3 of due to Daniel desperately needing a nap!) and after each demonstration, the kids were able to hold the animals if they so desired. Now, I figured William would be hesitant to hold some of the animals:
From animal pics


What I DIDN'T count on was Daniel being brave! The first animal we saw was this little iguana and I had to hold him first:

From animal pics



After I had a turn, Daniel was very eager to take a turn himself:

From animal pics


And, THEN they brought out the albino python. Daniel had to be restrained to wait his turn with this one!!

From animal pics


And, then after all the excitement, a pic of the boys with the birthday girl while she was opening their present:

From animal pics

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ewwwww! I don't think I could have been in the same room as an unrestrained python. What a brave little man Daniel is!