Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cute Colin pics

Here are more random Colin pics:

In his bumbo seat:
From Colin pics


With Maw-Maw Lin:
From Colin pics


In his stroller last night, watching the big boys ride bikes--VERY sleepy!!
From Colin pics


And, here he is in one of the cloth diapers that the big kids wore until they were over TWO! Yes, I cloth diaper, and no, it's not because I'm "green". I DO like the fact that we're putting less crap (literally!) in landfills, but it's mainly because the diapers are so darn cute & I'm so darn cheap!!

From Colin pics


These were taken today in his golfing outfit. Thank goodness I pulled it out of the closet because he may only be able to wear it a few more times. Big, little boy!

From Colin pics


From Colin pics

1 comment:

Ryan, Dawn, Calvin & Alayna said...

What a cutie! I am just now catching up on everyone's blog right before I get to work updating mine!