Some good friends of ours from our Columbus, MS days (WAYYY back when) came to visit us this weekend. They have gotten out of the Air Force & are back home in Minnesota, which is about 9-10 hours from here. They took a road trip over to IL to see us & we were so happy to see them. They have a little girl who is 2 years older than William & a little boy who is William's age. The kids all played so well together all weekend while the adults got to catch up. I took a few pics, but Lisa has promised to send me the ones she took, so stay tuned for more adorable kid pics. As usual, I managed to forget my camera the day we hit the park & the battery died at Monkey Joe's!!
Addy & William racing big wheels:
Daniel doing his best to catch up:
Pretty girl!:
Addy & her daddy, Jay, making the pudge-a-licious giggle:
Check out those rolls (and, no, I'm not talking about Jay ;-) )
Hopefully, we'll get up to MN to see them soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment