Monday, October 26, 2009

And, so it begins......

From Colin pics


We did it. We broke out all the feeding paraphrenalia. Our little guy will be 6 months old tomorrow, so we bought some cereal and started solids. Now, our older two were very excited by this prospect. When they saw the spoon coming toward their little faces, they wiggled and giggled and opened WIDE. Colin, not so much! To say he was underwhelmed would be to put it mildly! Check out how "excited" he is:

From Colin pics


Now, I have to say that his eyes DID light up. Once. He opened his mouth slightly & I managed to get a teensy bit of cereal in. He quickly made a HORRIBLE face, shuddered deeply, and tried to figure out how to get the stuff OUT!

From Colin pics


Note the look of betrayal he shoots Daddy behind the camera. I could almost hear him thinking, "What the heck are you letting her FEED me????"

From Colin pics


Next time, he keeps his lips tightly shut as I try to shove a little cereal between them. Please note sweet big brother Daniel in the background trying to encourage him! Daniel was just adorable trying to get Colin to open up!!

From Colin pics


And, here is how it all ended. Not so much a success, I'd have to say.

From Colin pics

1 comment:

Ryan, Dawn, Calvin & Alayna said...

I know it's wrong, but all I can see in these pics is the wine fridge in the background and then I get very jealous and can't seem to concentrate on the rest of the post. Sorry:( This dry country is going to kill me!!!