Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Froggie Zoo trip

Back in March, Scott & I "won" a zoo trip for William to take with his teachers. We went in with Corey & Dawn, so Shelby got to go, too. Back in April, the teachers took them to the zoo for the day--they ran around, had lunch, and then came back home. William initially was NOT keen on going. I have to say, I was surprised he was having a hard time with it. He's pretty adventurous these days, but he did NOT want to go without Mommy this time. It took some convincing & I had to assure him that if he got there & he wasn't having a good time, I'd drive over there & get him. Needless to say, I'm glad I didn't have to live up to that one! PHEW! Anyway, they seemed to have a great time. Here are some pictures the teachers took:

Mrs. McCrave, William, Shelby, and Mrs. Stricklin
From William and Shelby zoo trip


A couple of Frogs being silly in front of a frog:

From William and Shelby zoo trip


"Hanging out with Stalactites" (or is it Stalagmites??):

From William and Shelby zoo trip


Best buddies:

From William and Shelby zoo trip


Seems like a good day was had by all :)

No comments: