Monday, May 17, 2010

The Sheas are here!

Phil & Katie got orders to New Jersey recently. During the course of their big move, we were lucky enough to have them stop in for a night. The Simmons crew came over for the evening, too, so the entirety of the Olympia "Southside Mafia" was reunited at last! I made crawfish etouffee & the pot was practically licked clean :) Unfortunately, we were so busy catching up that no one thought to grab a camera. I took a few snaps the next morning, so this is the best I've got.

Colin with one of his godmothers:


From Big kid pics


"The other Colin", Katie & Phil's youngest. I tried to grab a cute picture of the two babies, but they were so enamored with each other that all I could get was a lot of eye-poking and hair-pulling! Isn't this little guys adorable?!?!

From Big kid pics


And, the four big ones posing nicely for an obligatory pic:

From Big kid pics


It was great to see everyone! Just wish we could do it more often :)

No comments: