So, Summer and Kaitlynn were over here the other night & I was teasing Kaitlynn and winking at her with alternating eyes. She was giggling & trying to do it back. In true William fashion, he didn't seem to be paying much attention to either of us. Then, a couple of days later, he's having lunch & says, "Look, Mommy. I can blink with one eye." Needless to say, I was pretty impressed. Check out his effort!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Blinkin with one eye
So, Summer and Kaitlynn were over here the other night & I was teasing Kaitlynn and winking at her with alternating eyes. She was giggling & trying to do it back. In true William fashion, he didn't seem to be paying much attention to either of us. Then, a couple of days later, he's having lunch & says, "Look, Mommy. I can blink with one eye." Needless to say, I was pretty impressed. Check out his effort!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment