Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Coming late April 2009......

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Little Palen #3!! In case you missed the lilypie to the left of the screen, we're expecting our third child this spring. My EDD is May 3, but since it will be a C-section delivery they take it at 39 weeks, so the EAD (estimated arrival date?) will be sometime around April 26, 2009. I've waited to post because I was thinking I might be farther along than that (due to EARLY morning sickness & fatigue that ended just a couple of days ago in addition to the fact that my belly "popped" WAYYYYYY earlier this time than with the other two), but the US I had this morning confirmed I'm just past 11 weeks. We'll find out the sex at my 20-week US (baby being cooperative, of course!), so stay tuned for further updates.

1 comment:

Brad, Brooke, Abigayle, Rebekah and Indy said...

Yippee! What a good month...of course I'm biased because both girls share that birthday month! We're super happy for you guys.