Monday, October 13, 2008
Our blog's name
Okay, so unless you live on another planet, you're aware that for several months now, my name has been pretty famous. I'm starting to think that if one more person says, "Really???" after I give them my name, I'll just tell them that of course that's not my name--I just like to pretend to be famous people & I USED to tell people my name was Lindsay Lohan until she became such a flake. In a month, my name will either be much less famous (Oh, God, please no--Nobama!), or much more so. I've decided that if they win--Go, Republicans--I'm going to have to change the name of my blog to the OTHER Palen family @ blogspot.com. Opinions, please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are too funny! I vote for the new name, and here's to hoping for NObama! Go GOP!!!!
Post a Comment