So, here are the pictures we took at the airport when we went to pick Daddy up! The boys were SOOOO excited to see him. William couldn't stop grinning & Daniel just kept laughing & asking, "Daddy gets to come HOME with us??" I guess he was remembering back in September when we got to see Scott for a few days, but then he had to leave for a long time. Once we had Scott, neither boy would let him out of their sight. And, the most wonderful words in the world for Mommy (at least for right now!) are "NOOOOOOOO, Mommy! Daddy needs to do it!!"
Here the boys are showing off the signs they made for Daddy! William was especially proud of the fact that he was able to write "We missed you" almost entirely by himself (Mommy only had to help with the "y" and point out an "e" to copy. He did the rest ALL by himself without even looking at the letters!), and Daniel was proud that he colored his & put stickers on it all by himself!
3 comments:
I love coming home pictures!!!
I don't think I have ever seen William so happy! Great Pictures!
so glad to see your family back together!
Post a Comment