Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

So, today is our anniversary! Six years, 3 (almost!) kids, 2 big moves, 2 Air Force deployments, & uncountable Air Force friends later, here we are! This is the card the boys gave me--note the penguins! They have to pick out a card with penguins for some reason. It's quickly becoming a tradition. I think half of our relatives have gotten a penguin-inspired card at some point in the past year. It's kind of hard to see, but I wanted to post it because it has William's name on it. This is the first time he's been able to do it WITHOUT looking at it written at the same time. He did ALL of the letters by himself & only got turned around on the "M". He's gotten really good at "W", but it's hard for him to turn it around to make an "M". He was SOO proud of himself & couldn't wait to show me his handiwork!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude...I'm terrible right now!!! Happy Anniversary!!! Sorry its late...we'll blame it on the stress of selling the house!