Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthday gifts

Colin got a ball pit from his Nana and Grandpa Sam. Since he madly loves anything to do with balls & other things that roll, I just knew he was going to love it, and fortunately, I was right! Obviously, you can't tell from the pic, and I was too slow with the video camera, but as he sits inside, he kicks, kicks, kicks his little feet in sheer excitement & just giggles maniacally:

From Colin pics


From Colin pics


From Mommy & Daddy and the big brothers, he got a little chair to sit in while he watches his Baby Einstein programs. He's recently discovered that he LOVES "cow", or the farm one. He sits in front of the TV & just laughs his little heart out at all of the puppet antics on it. Guess we'll be trying a few more of them! Thank goodness he's got a chair ;)

From Colin pics


And, just because he got such a kick out of his own chair, I pulled out the big boys' papasan chairs & he hopped right in. Here he is giving me his "I'm being sweet" look:

From Colin pics

No comments: