Friday, June 25, 2010

Things I forget (my poor husband!)

So, I got myself to the pancake post (May 24th) & then took a break. When I went back, I didn't go back to see where I'd left off, I simply went to my photo albums & started from there. As a result, I've left off all of the "grown-up pics" from our nights out before Scott deployed, as well as the pics of him with the boys at the airport the morning he left!! This is why I should update my blog as things happen & not try to go back (I hear you, MOM!!). So, a menagerie of all I managed to leave out in my updates:

Our night out with Lea and Chris & our friend Georgia (her husband had to work) to The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant over in St. Louis:

From Grown-up pics


From Grown-up pics


And, I have to toot our horns a little here--did you notice my hubbie is looking a little thinner? We joined Weight Watchers when Colin decided to wean himself back in February. Scott is down 12-15 lbs & I'm pushing 20. Yay for dropping a "William" between us :) Here's to hoping we've dropped a William AND a Daniel (or at least a Colin, LOL!) by the time he gets home.

And, we went to the local horse racing track with a bunch of friends the weekend before he left town. Mikki & Paul left before I could get a pic, but here are some snaps of everyone else:

From Grown-up pics


Corey & Dawn:

From Grown-up pics


Me & Dawn:

From Grown-up pics


Lea & me squashing Dawn:

From Grown-up pics


Lea & me:

From Grown-up pics


Lea, me, & Joy:

From Grown-up pics


And, Jennifer & Jeremy's little bambino, Jacob. He's still at that "sleep anywhere" age & was so cooperative about sleeping on Joy through all of the yelling & loud noise:

From Grown-up pics


And, then, on the 28th of May, our Daddy left for four months. The boys & I did surprisingly well saying good-bye. He's now been gone a month & we're surviving. Four weeks down, 14 to go!! If anyone wants a road trip, we've got plenty of room :)

From Big kid pics


From Big kid pics


From Big kid pics


From Big kid pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay...the kiss pictures made me cry!