Monday, December 1, 2008

The first snowfall of the winter.......

Can't you just hear me singing? My kids love Christmas music more than I do, so it's been playing non-stop in my van ever since we drove home from Julie & Dan's. I'm starting to think I may not like it so much after this year!!

Anyway, I digress. We had our first snowfall, appropriately on December 1. It didn't last long, but was very pretty while it did. Daniel has been obsessed with our getting snow ever since he decided his new favorite song is Frosty the Snowman. He sings the whole song (yes, he knows the WHOLE thing!!--I promise a video of it later), and then says, "Is it going to snow, Mommy?" When I answer in the affirmative, he then says, "But just a little bit!" Needless to say, both boys were very excited about the snow. William wanted to stay home from school & play in it. Looks like we'll be spending lots of cold, wet time outside this winter. Maybe it'll snow for Aunt Catherine's visit & I can send her out there with them. Tee-hee!!!

From first snowfall
From first snowfall

No comments: