Monday, December 8, 2008

No more midnight wakings!

Okay, at least until this little one gets here. About 6 weeks ago, I forgot to put a diaper on William at bedtime. I was completely reluctant to even attempt to get him out of his nighttime diapers because I knew it would entail night wakings for me in order to take him to the potty & I confess, I was lazy. Anyway, he made it from 7 PM until 6:15 the next morning & he only went enough to wet his underwear & jammies. I didn't even have to change his sheets. After that, he insisted on wearing undies at night. How do I argue with that? So, for the first couple of weeks, I woke him up before I went to sleep and then again between 2 & 4. After a little while, I just started waking him between 2 & 4. Well, long story short, I worked this weekend &, my being my normal lazy self, didn't get up to take him to the potty & HE MADE IT ALL NIGHT LONG!! This morning, he woke me up when he came out of his room at 6:15 or so, went in the potty & then crawled back in his bed for another hour. So, it appears my night wakings are done, at least for a few months. Go William!!

No comments: